Wednesday, December 1, 2010
My world
Anything and everything is just a reflection of my thoughts. Initially, the thought of creating a blog was met with hesitation. But then I thought- Why not? Why not- a question that helps one cross boundaries and discover the undiscovered. In this journey of thoughts I hope that I do discover the undiscovered within myself. After all, that is what life is about. Everyone has the idea of a 'world of their own', which is in some way utopian , at times idealistic ,or realistic and so on. My world, in a nutshell is more of the latter- realistic , and it is what it is due to the people it comprises of , family , friends, relatives and even acquaintances! But at times I wonder whether my world would really be 'my world' if it didn't consist of these people. Would my mornings be the same without my mother's constant 'pleas' to have my breakfast? Would my literature lectures at 10 in the morning be the same without the sniggers and giggles shared by my friends and myself? How would the walk to the bus stop from my college be without the 'review' of the days' happenings'(latest news in college) by us friends? Or would those mornings be exactly the same if I hadn't seen the charming and endearing smile of my neighbour's baby? Life is life and it is beautiful. My life and my world is wonderful just the way it is only because of these people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ya true.. at times we may feel monotonous, but even one small thing is missed,your day is not done...
ReplyDeleteSo true! I like your perspective! Its nice that you see beauty and joy in the smallest of things (and actions).
ReplyDeletethnx madhavi!! =)...very true..joy is in the little things of life =)
ReplyDeleteLovely perspective that i keep hearing from you quite often. Encore :p
ReplyDeletethnks dude!! =D
ReplyDeletewow!!so true shru..love dis piece of writin,it almost encapsulates my philosohy in life-live life,love life!!!
ReplyDeleteglad u liked it amoo!! count me in 4 ur philosophy!! =)
ReplyDelete